- Analyzing the requirements and User stories for creating test cases to ensure mutual understanding and compatibility of applications and Backends
- Developing and reviewing manual test cases in a descriptive, structured, and understandable way
- Ensuring the proper execution of test cases and reporting their results
- Logging issues in a clear and accurate way on the bug tracking tool and tracking them until closure
- Responsible for ensuring the commitment of predefined testing schedules
- Creating Estimations and Test Schedule plan for tasks assigned
- Responsible for handling the communication with development team
- Developing & verifying creative & indirect scenarios that can affect the business domain of the application
- Responsible for following the company quality standards & processes
- Manage all the End to End testing activities throughout different Environments
- Building the automation frame work and automating the regression suite for all digital channels . Create and review High level scenarios document and Test Cases. Along with Test Cases Execution, Prepare testing progress reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any equivalent field
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience in Mobile Apps, Web & APIs testing
- Strong knowledge of software, web and Mobil apps QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Excellent in both English and Arabic Languages.
- Excellent command in using testing techniques (functional and non-functional)
- ISTQB certificate holder
- Do you see yourself as a talented A-player who wants to excel and grow in your career?
- Do you have the ability to prepare, assemble, and present the documentation required for submission to regulatory authorities in order to register the company’s new products and maintain existing registrations
- Do you have strong presentation and negotiation skills?
- Can you Speak clearly and persuasively in all possible situations
- Do you have passion toward documentation work
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 0-2 years experience in a similar position
- Very Good command of English language written & spoken
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Design the Network infrastructure projects of the new buildings/projects that are related to EVA Group.
- Manage on site the network infrastructure projects for the HQ, 3 factories and the country branches/sites of EVA Pharma.
- Lead the technician team in all of EVA Pharma network projects (starting from rearranging the Network Nodes inside one floor up to Installing 150 Node Doubles for the new factory including the production lines).
- Arrange and handle the projects progress with the project managers to accomplish the network new installation/reinstalling in the agreed time frame.
- Handle the users network problems and Resolving issues that tiers of support have escalated.
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices.
- Monitor network performance and integrity.
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness.
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Passive and active knowledge in network is a must.
- knowledge in implementation for New sites.
- Very good in English.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Veterinary Medicine.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent Communication Skills .
- Did you conduct legal due diligence for any contemplated business transaction related to M&A, JV or restructuring within time frame and accuracy before?
- Did you draft, review, negotiate or finalize a different bilingual types of contracts/agreements, upon due time and with 100% accuracy before?
- Do you have the experience with Supply agreements, SPA, DA, In/Out licensing agreements, SHA, Manufacturing agreements, Technology Transfer, Bank facilities, Employment contracts, NDA/CDA, etc…,?
- Bachelor's Degree of Law is required. Master of Law is a plus.
- Legal experience at a large (possibly international) law firm or a multinational corporation, involving international business transactions
- Minimum 12+ years’ experience in a multinational company or corporate legal firm is required ,experience in pharmaceutical / healthcare industry would be a plus
- Fluency in spoken & written Arabic & English is required.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Leadership capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience/certificate of B2C-B2B social media, Google Adwords, emailing campaign, social campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
- Ability to judge the creative quality and provide proper feedback to the creative team.
- Creative mindset with a good taste of content quality.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role (2-3 years).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in the English Language
Digital Transformation, Tele-Medicine and Analytics teams within EVAPharma is dedicated to transform members’ health experience and services using top notch technology solutions. We are looking for a Data Scientist who will utilize cutting-edge descriptive and predictive analytics, modeling techniques, test rigorous hypotheses, and turn data and insights into actionable plans.Responsibilities
· Deep use of machine learning and artificial intelligence to develop sophisticated models, using both structured and unstructured data sets for analysis.
· Utilize mathematics, statistics, machine learning, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytic solutions.
· Recommend, design, develop and operate actionable analytic solutions for key business problems through in-depth investigations of healthcare utilization trends and outcomes
· Apply advanced analytic techniques and machine learning to develop best in class models that solve business problems and support our sustainable growth.
· Utilize both supervised and unsupervised machine learning tools, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling to deliver business insights
· Collaborate directly with relevant business partners and drive requirements definition, scoping, and planning
· Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to understand the business needs, identify any operational barriers and issues, and propose and facilitate resolutions
· Manage and interface with vendors, suppliers and consultants for Data Science, Bigdata Solutions.
· Collaborate with the academic and business community to develop new techniques and to contribute to research in the area of advanced analytics on large databasesSpecifications:
· M.Sc. in Data Science and Big Data
· 6+ years of technical experience of which 3+ years in in data science.
· Experience working with and analyzing various types of data using R, Python or similar software
· Experience in Big Data environment specifically PySpark, Scala, or Microsoft Azure
· Experience in Spark, Data Mining, Forecasting, Hadoop, CI/CD
· Experience in using mathematics, statistics, modeling, experimental study design, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytic solutions
· Experience using machine learning techniques such as neural networks, random forest, etc.
· History of solving problems, creating solutions and driving change within a team
· Naturally curious and comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate critical thinking
· Work experience in health care and/or Medical/Pharma industries is a plus.
- Eager to help the Egyptian patients to be more compliant with the health care services.
- Support all the health care users to surf easily through Se7etak platform.
- Help in adding one new effective channel to the Egyptian Healthcare system to improve the quality
- Enabling patients to have accessible, convenient, and efficient medical care, matching with the new norm
- Able to listen, explain and solve any issues coming from the users around the clock
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in a customer support role, call center, or as a sales representative.
- Good English language skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Experience dealing with VIP business customers.
- Design, implement, and support highly-performance infrastructure of on-premises Data Center and on public clouds such as AWS and Azure.
- Monitor, support and optimize all IT environment Servers and services and plan to ensure zero down time and high availability.
- Updating the technical documentation.
- Participate in the overall security design and performance of system/server’s environment.
- Conducting periodic safety tests of system performance, reliability and load assists the service desk and operations in resolving system performance issues.
- Take lead in resolving all systems infrastructure servers issues, perform root cause analysis, and implement necessary corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Monitor, support and optimize IT environment Servers and plan to ensure zero down time. Install, configure and troubleshooting Linux or Windows based servers.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Solid knowledge at Linux Systems.
- Python and other programming languages is a plus.
- good in English.
- ITI graduate is preferred