Posted 2 years ago
Digital Transformation and Analytics teams within EVA Pharma is dedicated to transform members’ health experience and services using top notch technology solutions are looking for a highly motivated Scrum Master to join our growing team to support our growth and transformation strategies by being part of talented team of Digital Transformation with broad skills and applications.
- Do you have the experience with Organizing and facilitating project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings?
- Did you Take E2E ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods & principles?
- Did you ensure the correct setup & usage of tools for projects & ensure project documentations are up to date for every sprint?
- Do you have the experience with overall project management to ensure projects are delivered on-time to meet client satisfaction?
If you have an answer with “YES” for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your Resume.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree of computer science or any related field.
- 5 years of technical experience with at least 2 years as scrum master
- Proven track record of managing software projects with agile methodology.