Senior Vaccine Production Manager
Eva Pharma a company who fights for health and wellbeing as a human right, successfully operates in branded generics, OTC, food supplements, herbal medicines and veterinary products with 137 pharmaceutical products covering various therapeutic area, being a Multinational Pharmaceutical company operates in more than 40 Countries, having a diverse top team of more than 100 professional associates across the globe, Eva Pharma is one of the leading branded generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the MENA region. With a CAGR of 30% over the past seven years,
Eva Pharma is looking to have a “Senior Production Vaccine Manager”
Check the following questions?
- Did you manage sterile production factory?
- Did you achieve 100% of validation plans as per FDA requirement?
- Did you manage Manufacturing of Vaccine, Penem, Cephalosporin, immunosuppressive products?
- Did you prepared and passed international audits?
- Did you manage startup projects?
If you have an answer with “YES” for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your application.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy.
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience in sterile manufacturing.
- Master’s in business Administration or equivalents in business or management is excessively big plus.
- Proven charismatic Leadership capabilities.
- Analytical personality.